20-Something Transition Group
Are you feeling overwhelmed with all the options you have? Do you have questions about what the best move is for you? Many people struggle during the years after formal education is completed. The transition between being a student and a worker-be along with all of lifes responsibilities and options can be far more challenging than one would have expected. The 20-Something Transition group can help guide and support you into finding the answers that you’re looking for.
If you’re questioning:
- What to do after college / graduate school?
- What is life like after college / graduate school/?
- What type of job is right for me?
- Should I go to graduate school?
- Should I take the next step in my relationship?
- Have I outgrown my company and my entry level job?
- What do I want to do with my life?
- Where are my finances?
- What’s the best way to pay off college/ graduate school or any other loans?
- Can I or should I buy a car, a house, and get married?
- How do I manage my anxiety about the future?
The fee for this group is $25 a session. We require a 6 week minimum commitment. This Group is led by Nitasha Strait, M.Ed., MA, MFT.
To enroll in this group please call our intake line (267) 324-9564