Licensed Therapist Job Opening

2 Current Openings: 

Individual, Couples and Family Therapist:   Do you want to join a group practice? We are looking for a licensed therapist to join our practice. We would consider someone working towards licensure.  As an organization we specialize in sex therapy and marriage counseling.  Ideally, you would be a licensed social worker, licensed professional counselor, licensed psychiatrist, licensed marriage and family therapist or a licensed psychologist.  If you are an exceptionally strong therapist, and sex positive, and willing to take a pay cut as you learn how to do sex therapy, we are willing to train. 

Senior Level Therapist / Management:   In addition to doing individual, couples and family therapy you would be expected to supervise up to 7 therapists as well as engage in administrative duties.  You must have at least 5 years post-masters level experience.  You must be licensed and able to supervise clinician's working towards their license.