Herpes Support Group in Center City Philadelphia
- Do you or your partner have genital herpes?
- Are you worried about the emotional, physical and sexual impact of herpes?
- Do you feel tainted? Afraid? Alone?
Please join us for an informative, supportive and confidential genital herpes support group. Help with Herpes provides a safe environment in which you can discuss how herpes is impacting your life, meet people who know just what you’re going through, learn tips and techniques about managing herpes, and get support and guidance as you adjust to living with herpes.
Remember, you’re not alone.
We’re here to help.
How can Help with Herpes help? Though each person’s reaction to being diagnosed with herpes is unique, most people share similar concerns. You may be asking yourself:
- Should I tell my partner?
- How and when should I tell my partner?
- Will I be rejected?
- Is there a cure?
- Can herpes be spread only during an outbreak?
- Can I still have sex?
- Will I infect my partner?
- Can I have children?
- Will anyone ever want me?
These questions, and many more, will be explored and answered in our herpes support group located in Center City Philadelphia.
Call 267-324-9564 to learn more.