Suggestions for People With Anorexia and Depression
Center for Growth / Anorexia and Depression Therapy in Philadelphia
Suggestions for people with Anorexia and Depression
* Seek professional help from a person experienced in the field of eating disorders and depression
* Remember that food is medicine
* Ask for help
* Remember, you cannot control everything.
* During periods of change, give yourself permission to feel anxious. Ask someone for help during this period of transition.
* Keep a journal
* Talk with friends openly and honestly
* Join a support group
* Draw, paint, write poetry, listen to music
* If your family, friends, and significant others are supportive of your recovery please involve them in your therapy program
* Remember that you deserve pleasure and happiness just as much as anyone else.
Speak with a counselor today. Help is available 267-324-9564. Center for Growth / Anorexia and Depression Therapy in Philadelphia.