binge eating episode associated with
What is a binge eating episode associated with?
3 or more of the following:
* Food seeking as a reward
* Sneaking or hiding food.
* Food seeking in response to uncomfortable feelings such as sadness, boredom and restlessness.
* Consuming food at a rapid pace.
* Consuming food in private.
* Feelings of disgust and shame are present after the binge.
• Remember: Not everybody with obesity has binge eating disorder, and not everyone with binge eating disorder is considered medically obese!