How common is binge eating disorder
Posted by: Alex Robboy
CAS, MSW, LCSW Individual, Couples & Family Therapy IMAGO Certified Marriage Counselor AASECT Certified Sex Therapist Supervisor Founder & Director of the Center for Growth Inc.
How common is binge eating disorder? Binge eating disorder is estimated to affect between 1% and 4% of the population. The disorder affects both adolescents and adults. Between one half to two thirds of people with Bing eating disorder are female.
Any loss no matter how big or small triggers a grief process. A person does not have to die for you to feel grief.
- Anger Problems
- Anxiety and Panic
- Children, Adolescents and Families
- Chronic Illness and Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Gambling Addiction Recovery
- Grief, Sorrow, Loss and Mourning
- Medical & Developmental Problems
- Parenting Support
- Pregnancy and Parenting
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship and Marital Problems
- Sexuality and Sexual health
- The Brain & Change
- The Glossary
- Types of Therapy